Are you considering corporate fundraising for the first time but not sure where to start? This NEW introductory course, led by Alice Samtoy, covers the fundamentals of sponsorship.
The course has been designed as a first step into corporate fundraising, offering an overview of essential sponsorship knowledge along with practical skills to help you develop successful sponsorships.
During the live classroom online course, Alice will cover the following content:
- What is sponsorship and why do companies sponsor
- The pros and cons of corporate fundraising
- Different types of sponsor benefits
- Understanding what you can offer
- The process for securing a sponsor, including timescales
- Sponsorship budgets and pricing
- Identifying and approaching prospects
- Developing a proposal that is sponsor-centric
- Account management – how to deliver and renew sponsorships
At the end of the session you will be able to:
- Assess your organisation for corporate fundraising opportunities
- Understand the risks and opportunities
- Create a prospects list and approach potential sponsors
- Understand how to create a compelling proposal
- Budget and price your sponsorship
Ideal if… you are considering expanding your development into corporate fundraising and need some fundamental skills and knowledge. Suitable for fundraisers, volunteers and board members.