If you’re planning to pursue funding from trusts and foundations – whether you’ve prior experience or not – Pam Judson provides expert insight and advice over two highly enjoyable, in-depth sessions.
Over two three-hour sessions, Pam will use case studies, presentations and discussion to address:
- A recent survey of trust and foundation giving trends in Scotland, post-Covid
- The role of trust and foundation giving in your organisational fundraising strategy as well as in culture sector
- Getting ready for writing effective applications – what are the things that need to be in place before you start writing?
- What makes a good proposal for you and for the funder, including the case for support? Top tips for a persuasive and compelling read!
- A suggested template for an application for funders without forms
- Maintaining and developing relationships with trusts and foundations and an exit strategy that makes sense – the role of acknowledgement, thank you and beyond
- Researching the criteria and guidelines
At the end of the two sessions, you’ll be armed with:
- A clear understanding of the role of trusts and foundations in providing income to your organisation
- Increased proposal-writing skills and the ability to present your organisation’s work in a compelling light
- Practical templates and tips for approaching trusts and foundations in an effective way
Ideal if… you are planning to pursue funding or support from trusts and foundations, whether you are new to this approach or have existing experience.